ode-dev mailing list archives

From Milinda Pathirage <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Extending(not using extension activities) the BPEL Compiler
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 07:06:16 GMT
Is there any standard way that I can extend the functionality of BPEL
Compiler to process extra elements in the process definition. The elements I
am talking about here is not BPEL extensions defined inside
'extensionActivity' or 'extensionAssignOperation'. For example I have
information about person who deployed the BPEL process in the process
definition using following XML.

<myext:deployer>
    <myext:name/>
</myext:deployer>

Is there way that I can process this without touching the BPEL compiler code
and providing a extension bundle like we currently doing for extension
activities.

Thanks,
Milinda

--