ode-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TCK for BPEL?
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:13:23 GMT
Thank you Tammo,

this tool looks very interesting, and I'd love to hear more about it
when you get the details.

1. Do you what their license is? It could not find one.

2. I don't think having a test suite would cause too much political
debate.. We don't have to call it TCK. However I do think trying to
develop and maintain one with strict BPEL-x spec compliance would be the
most interesting and it might become the defacto standard for testing
complaince. No place better then an open source project to house a test
suite so interesting parties can take part and contribute.

3. I browsed the site and did not see much more then a HelloWorld
testcase. Hopefully there are more!

Looking forward to hear more!

--Kurt