ode-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Majernik <filip.majer...@gmail.com>
Subject How to change the wsa:ReplyTo header
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:40:50 GMT
Hi,
I want to invoke an asynchronous Web Service from ode, but I cannot figure
out how to change wsa:ReplyTo header. I've read about the EPR configuration
on the ode website and tried something like this:

<bpel:assign>
    <bpel:copy>
        <bpel:from>
            <bpel:literal>
                <wsa:EndpointReference xmlns:wsa="
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
                    <wsa:Address>
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService</wsa:Address>
                    <wsa:ReplyTo><wsa:Address>
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ReplyToService
</wsa:Address></wsa:ReplyTo>
                </wsa:EndpointReference>
            </bpel:literal>
        </bpel:from>
        <bpel:to partnerLink="testPartnerLink"/>
    </bpel:copy>
</bpel:assign>

but it isn't working. Does anyone maybe have a working example of changing
the wsa:ReplyTo header (and invoking and asynchronous service) when invoking
a service??? Or is it possible at all?

Btw. my configuration is:
apache ode 1.3.2
the webservice I am invoking is running on apache axis 1.4

Thank you guys in advance.
Filip