ode-dev mailing list archives

From Wanchun <WANW...@EBAY.COM>
Subject Past Dynamic http header in SOAP binding
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:53:11 GMT

Hi all,
I need to pass some http headers in outgoing soap binding messages, the
headers vary on different outbound webservice calls, so a static endpoint
config file does not solve my problem. I searched the forum, looks like
someone else has asked for similar support but it's not available yet, so my
question is if I want to support http header access under soap binding,
preferably the same way that ODE support http header for HTTP binding.
 <odex:header name="header1" value="foo" />

can you give me some guidance where I should start? design doc, java file
etc.

Thanks
-Wanchun