ode-dev mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export Process Instance Data
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:14:01 GMT
I would start with 1.X branch.
Trunk is planned for stable release in middle of 2010. You could then
migrate to it.
Also, if you want, I can give you access to
http://github.com/rafalrusin/apache-ode/ repo to work on it, because
it's a bigger feature. You can create branch and when it's ok, you'll
submit a patch and I'll apply it to Apache SVN.

>>> http://www.touk.pl
>>> http://top.touk.pl

Regards,
--