ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Lucas" <greg.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject xstream dependency?
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 00:05:06 GMT
Hi all,

I'm wondering about the xstream dependency for the JBI distribution - is
this currently used? I've been working on an OSGi deployment of the ODE
JBI component running on ServiceMix 4. Things all seem to work and I'm
trying to clean up the manifest and understand the dependencies.

XStream doesn't seem to be referenced anywhere in the ODE code base, nor
does it seem to be required for any of the jars that are part of the ODE
JBI distribution.

I may be missing something, can anyone tell me how xstream is being used?

Thanks,
--
Greg Lucas