ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE trunk build
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:28:15 GMT
Hi Milinda,

I was also chasing this unbound namespace and I'm pretty sure that it is
caused by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-537. Since we
are creating two services based on one WSDL, the namespace cache is
populated with the namespaces of the first service and the stored within
the schema document. Next the second service is processed and tries to
add new prefixes to the context. The context however does not invalidate
the cache, thus the prefix appears unbound.

I'll add a workaround (simply reparsing the WSDL again), but could you
please try to push for a fix for WSCOMMONS-537? That would be great!

Cheers,
  Tammo

On 15.06.2010 12:14, Milinda Pathirage wrote:
> Hi All,
> 
> I found out that the above exception is thrown because of the wrong
> XercesImpl dependency. Axis2 1.5.1 use xercesimpl-2.6.2.jar, but ODE use
> 2.9.0 version. Once I revert the xercesimpl to 2.6.2, it worked without a
> issue.
> 
> Is it ok to revert the xerces impl to 2.6.2?
> 
> Thanks
> Milinda
> 
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Hi Rafal,
>>
>> I forgot to mention, this issue comes when creating
>> InstanceManagementService at line 176 of ODEAxisService.java.  Code
>> snippet:
>>
>> AxisService axisService = serviceBuilder.populateService();
>>
>> I'll debug Axis2 and let you know.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Milinda
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Rafal Rusin <rafal@intalio.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I didn't get this. Could you file this bug with reproduction steps
>>> (attached
>>> process)?
>>>
>>> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
>>> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> When I tested WAR package with Axis2 1.5, I got following error.
>>>>
>>>> 15:53:41,667 ERROR [WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder] The prefix ns11 is not
>>>> bound.
>>>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: The prefix ns11 is not bound.
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.getRefQName(SchemaBuilder.java:593)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.getRefQName(SchemaBuilder.java:566)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleElement(SchemaBuilder.java:1406)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleSequence(SchemaBuilder.java:964)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexType(SchemaBuilder.java:661)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleElement(SchemaBuilder.java:1433)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleXmlSchemaElement(SchemaBuilder.java:210)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(XmlSchemaCollection.java:478)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDLToAxisServiceBuilder.getXMLSchema(WSDLToAxisServiceBuilder.java:144)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.copyExtensibleElements(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:2340)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.processTypes(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:416)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.processTypes(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:405)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:349)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisService.createService(ODEAxisService.java:177)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.service.ManagementService.enableService(ManagementService.java:90)
>>>> at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.init(ODEServer.java:206)
>>>> at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.init(ODEServer.java:133)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisServlet.init(ODEAxisServlet.java:53)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1173)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:993)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4149)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4458)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:526)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:850)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:724)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:493)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1206)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:314)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:722)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:583)
>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>>>> 15:53:41,670 ERROR [ManagementService] Couldn't start-up management
>>>> services!
>>>> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The prefix ns11 is not bound.
>>>> at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:399)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisService.createService(ODEAxisService.java:177)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.service.ManagementService.enableService(ManagementService.java:90)
>>>> at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.init(ODEServer.java:206)
>>>> at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.init(ODEServer.java:133)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisServlet.init(ODEAxisServlet.java:53)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1173)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:993)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4149)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4458)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:526)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:850)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:724)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:493)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1206)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:314)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:722)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:583)
>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The prefix ns11 is not
>>> bound.
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.getRefQName(SchemaBuilder.java:593)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.getRefQName(SchemaBuilder.java:566)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleElement(SchemaBuilder.java:1406)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleSequence(SchemaBuilder.java:964)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleComplexType(SchemaBuilder.java:661)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleElement(SchemaBuilder.java:1433)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleXmlSchemaElement(SchemaBuilder.java:210)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(XmlSchemaCollection.java:478)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDLToAxisServiceBuilder.getXMLSchema(WSDLToAxisServiceBuilder.java:144)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.copyExtensibleElements(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:2340)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.processTypes(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:416)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.processTypes(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:405)
>>>> at
>>>>
>>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:349)
>>>> ... 31 more
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Did any of you guys got this error. The issue here is there isn't a ns11
>>>> prefix anywhere in those WSDLs and XSDs. If this is a issue of Axis2
>>> 1.5,
>>>> how we are going to handle this.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>> Milinda
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Rafal Rusin <rafal@intalio.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Right. I applied axis2 upgrade to trunk and tested it only on buildr
>>> test
>>>>> cases. Maven2 build was skipped in this case.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Milinda Pathirage <
>>>>> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Rafal,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I think WAR packaging was broken because of Axis2 version change.
In
>>>>> 1.3.4
>>>>>> release, Axis2 version is 1.3. But in the trunk Axis2 version is
>>> 1.5.
>>>>> There
>>>>>> were some changes to module names and some of the axis2-transport
>>>>>> implementations are not there in Axis2 from version 1.5. That's why
>>>> those
>>>>>> errors are there. I fixed those issues and still there is WSDL
>>>> processing
>>>>>> issue when trying to create AxisService for InstanceManagement
>>> Service.
>>>>> As
>>>>>> I
>>>>>> remember this happens due to namespace handling issue(when there
are
>>>>>> imports). I'll fix it and commit the changes ASAP.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>> Milinda
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Rafal Rusin <rafal@intalio.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I assume you are talking about running axis2 tests from maven.
>>> It's
>>>> not
>>>>>>> done
>>>>>>> yet. However I did some initial work and looks like not so hard
to
>>> do
>>>>> (it
>>>>>>> requires only copying some files to required locations).
>>>>>>> And WAR packaging works.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Jeff Yu <jeff.yuchang@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> No, we haven't enabled the axis-war testing module yet.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> would be great that some one know the axis2 best work on
this,
>>> as
>>>>> this
>>>>>> is
>>>>>>>> very axis2 specific. ;)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>>> Jeff
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Milinda Pathirage <
>>>>>>>> milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Is ODE trunk's axis2-war build work with maven?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>> Milinda
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> Milinda Pathirage
>>>>>>>>> Technical Lead & Product Manager WSO2 BPS;
>>> http://wso2.org/bps
>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>> Web: http://mpathirage.com
>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>>> Jeff Yu
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ----------------
>>>>>>>> blog: http://jeff.familyyu.net
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>> Rafał Rusin
>>>>>>> http://rrusin.blogspot.com
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Milinda Pathirage
>>>>>> Technical Lead & Product Manager WSO2 BPS; http://wso2.org/bps
>>>>>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>>>>> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>>>>> Web: http://mpathirage.com
>>>>>> Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Rafał Rusin
>>>>> http://rrusin.blogspot.com
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Milinda Pathirage
>>>> Technical Lead & Product Manager WSO2 BPS; http://wso2.org/bps
>>>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>>> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>>>> Web: http://mpathirage.com
>>>> Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Rafał Rusin
>>> http://rrusin.blogspot.com
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Milinda Pathirage
>> Technical Lead & Product Manager WSO2 BPS; http://wso2.org/bps
>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> E-mail: milinda@wso2.com, milinda.pathirage@gmail.com
>> Web: http://mpathirage.com
>> Blog: http://blog.mpathirage.com
>>
> 
> 
> 

-- 
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Mime
View raw message