ode-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Brodt <bbr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Extension activities
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:28:06 GMT
Hi Tammo,

Thanks for the update. I personally have no urgent need for this feature, but I know that
the SMILA project (and possibly others) are counting on this being available soon.

I know that ODE supports JDBC mapping through global variables, but it would be nice to be
able to provide BPEL4SQL capabilities (and BPEL4People and possibly other WS-BPEL extensions).
Besides, this is on our roadmap for the eclipse BPEL designer project.

Thanks again, and enjoy your ( well-deserved, I'm sure :) vacation!

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat