ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Hudson builds / Maven builds
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 22:56:47 GMT
Hi guys,

I finally found some time to fix our ci builds. All jobs are running
through again. We can start again to count on the mails sent by hudson.

Unfortunately the maven builds are currently broken. They compile but
the tests do not run successfully due to some missing runtime dependencies.

I currently don't know exactly why, perhaps Jeff could look into it, I
assume it is somehow connected to the JPA refactoring. That would be great!

BTW, I'll be on vacation from Sat for 10 days with no internet
connection, so I will appear to be disappeared for a short while :)

Cheers,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de