ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extension activities
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:54:32 GMT
Hi Bob,

This feature was low priority as nobody was really pushing for it. If
you need this feature we can of course increase priorities. I'm happy
to commit this patch but have to analyze it's impact on binary
compatibility of cbp files first. If it breaks BC we need to find a
solution (again) to support multiple OModel versions first. This will
take however quite some time. I'm afraid I can't find the time to
review before my vacation, which end oct 5.

Best,
   Tammo

Von meinem iPhone gesendet