ode-dev mailing list archives

From Cherian Sijo <sijocher...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fw: OutOfMemory in-mem process
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:07:13 GMT
Hi
Any help with this memory issue for InMemory process under loadtest is
appreciated.
Seeing OutOfMemory in 2hrs of single threaded loadtest under ODE 1.3.4. Details
below.
 Thanks
Sijo

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Veresh Jain <veresh@intalio.com>
To: user@ode.apache.org

Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 6:33:46 PM
Subject: Re: OutOfMemory in-mem process

Sijo,

I would recommend upgrading to ODE 1.3.4

Thanks
Veresh

On 11/16/2010 2:22 PM, Cherian Sijo wrote:
Hi,  I am running one In-memory process, seeing OutOfMemEx when under load test
in  ODE 1.3.2. Our bpel sequence has five webservice invokes (with very few
database  IO). The individual webservice under same load test seem to have no
memory  issues.  Heap profiling: Initial JVM heap usage ~200MB, goes upto 1Gb in
under an hour. In 2hrs the heap  stays at 1GB just after a Garbage collection.
After that ODE ReadTimeout errors,  followed by OutOfMemory error.  Tried with
these lenient config ode-axis2.process.dehydration=true # wait for 5 minutes
instead of 20 minutes ode-axis2.process.dehydration.maximum.age=300000 # allow
not more than 200 processes to be in memory at once
ode-axis2.process.dehydration.maximum.count=200 # automatically discard any
in-memory process instance after 4 minutes ode-axis2.mex.inmem.ttl=240000  Load:
One thread JMeter client with a delay(ConstantTimer) of 2sec. Env: Dual core, 3
GB RAM, Tomcat 6.0.29, Java 6 (-Xmx1024 -XX:MaxPermSize=128m),  ODE 1.3.2  Any
clues/config/pointers are greatly appreciated. Thanks Sijo