ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL onEvent, onMessage and onAlarm event handles supported in ODE?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 16:46:44 GMT
Hi Héctor,

the compliance page is the best reference we have, although we need to
update version numbers in the document.

However, I think ODE supports all pieces you need for BPMN execution
(i.e. flows with links, while/repleatUntil/foreach for detected loops,
event handlers for arbitrary loops and pick for event-based gateways).

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de