ode-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Tammo van Lessen (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (ODE-673) InstanceManagement API methods with InstanceInfoListDocument as the return type, returns an instance-info-list element which doesn't have a namespace set, when called using ServiceClientUtil
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:19:39 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-673?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Tammo van Lessen updated ODE-673:
---------------------------------

    Fix Version/s:     (was: 1.3.5)
                   1.4

> InstanceManagement API methods with InstanceInfoListDocument as the return type, returns
an instance-info-list element which doesn't have a namespace set, when called using ServiceClientUtil
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ODE-673
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-673
>             Project: ODE
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Management API
>         Environment: Windows XP, Apache Tomcat 6.0
>            Reporter: Chockalingam Chidambaram
>             Fix For: 1.4
>
>
> InstanceManagement API methods with InstanceInfoListDocument as the return type, returns
an instance-info-list element which doesn't have a namespace set, when called using ServiceClientUtil
> This is the code I execute from a simple java program. (This code executes "listAllInstances"
method, but I tried the same for "listInstances" method too with the same result).
> ServiceClientUtil client = new ServiceClientUtil();
> OMElement root = client.buildMessage("listAllInstances", new String[]{}, new String[]{});

> OMElement result;
> InstanceInfoListDocument instanceInfoList;
> try
> {
> 	result = client.send(root, "http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagement");
> 	OMElement instInfoListElement = (OMElement)result.getChildElements().next();
> 	
> 	// 1
> 	instanceInfoList = InstanceInfoListDocument.Factory.parse(instInfoListElement.getXMLStreamReader());
> 	instanceInfoList.dump();
> }
> catch (Exception e)
> {
> 	e.printStackTrace();
> }
> I get the following error:
> org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: The document is not a instance-info-list@http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/:
document element namespace mismatch expected "http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/"
got ""
> The value of [OMElement result] is as follows
> <axis2ns15:listAllInstancesResponse xmlns:axis2ns15="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi">
>  <instance-info-list>
>   <ns:instance-info xmlns:ns="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/">
>    <ns:iid>251</ns:iid>
>    <ns:pid>{http://sample.bpel.org/bpel/sample}Helloworld-1</ns:pid>
>    <ns:process-name xmlns:sam="http://sample.bpel.org/bpel/sample">sam:Helloworld</ns:process-name>
>    <ns:status>COMPLETED</ns:status>
>    <ns:dt-started>2009-09-30T14:16:42.087-05:00</ns:dt-started>
>    <ns:dt-last-active>2009-09-30T14:16:42.477-05:00</ns:dt-last-active>
>   </ns:instance-info>
>  </instance-info-list>
> </axis2ns15:listAllInstancesResponse>
> The InstanceManagement API should have returned <ns:instance-info-list xmlns:ns="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/">
instead of <instance-info-list>. The namespace has been set right in the instance-info
element, but it is missing in the instance-info-list element.
> Hence I added the following line at //1
> 	instInfoListElement.setNamespace(new OMNamespaceImpl("http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/","ns"));

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message