ode-dev mailing list archives

From Battal Kekec <battal.ke...@dialup.fh-aachen.de>
Subject Where I can access Process and/or Instance information
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 01:38:42 GMT
Hi all,

Where I can get process or instance information with the
ProcessAndInstanceManagement API
about the just run process. If I try to get information within the
ode-bpel-runtime library it is not
possible to get information about the current instance and process run.

Perhaps you could know which library is the best to catch information
with the
ProcessAndInstanceManagement API about the current process or the just
run process.

I need this information, because I try to historicise the process.

My previous mail is appended below with same concern.

regards
Battal Kekec

------ previous mail, see below --------

Hi developers, Hi user,

At the moment I'm trying to access event information about the running
processes in Ode BPEL.
But curiously I'm not able to access the newest information. This means
I'm not able to get information
about the current running process instance. When I list the information
about all the instances with
listAllInstances of the ProcessAndInstanceManagement API the information
about the current instance always is missing.
So Ode saves the information - I think so - about the instances in a
database. But the information of the current instance always has not
been already entered.

Is this ok, that it is not possible to access current instance
information. When Yes, what can I do to historicise
the process?

regards
Battal