ode-dev mailing list archives

From fyrachek <fyrac...@gmail.com>
Subject [Apache ODE] deploy bpel
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:36:02 GMT

I created a project for example project HelloWorld2(ODE examples).
I try to invoke remote webservice on my machine.
It's wsdl and xsd files i added to HelloWorld2 project folder.

To remote webservice wsdl i added this code to invoke it's service

<WSDL:definitions
xmlns:plnk="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype">

<plnk:partnerLinkType name="sbmadminservices72PartnerLinkType">
<plnk:role name="sbmadminservices72Provider"
portType="tns:sbmadminservices72PortType"/>
</plnk:partnerLinkType>

and this code to main bpel file

<import location="sbmadminservices72.wsdl"
namespace="http://localhost:80/gsoap/sbmadminservices72.wsdl"
importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" />

<partnerLinks>

<partnerLink name="sbmadminservices72PartnerLink"
partnerLinkType="test2:sbmadminservices72PartnerLinkType"
myRole="sbmadminservices72Provider" />

</partnerLinks>

There is no errors while deploying at ode log file ( i have switched log
level to TRACE)

But when i using SopaUI to post request to this project end-point ...I
received an error

<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld</faultstring>;
<detail>
<Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the
endpoint reference (EPR) http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld

Where was my mistake ?

this is my project ->>>>>>>>>
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24736675/HelloWorld2.rar project link