ode-dev mailing list archives

From Shivaraj Tenginakai <tshiva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Evolvable OModel
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:43:16 GMT
Way I have seen this implemented is that we need to distinguish
between user state and ode state. ODE state represents the structure
of the DAG while the user state represents the value of the variables
and the position in the DAG .

If we can achieve a clean separation between ODE state and user state,
then future evolution would become easy.

Shivaraj