ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE roadmap
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:11:37 GMT
Hi guys,

since the doodle poll did not help to find a preferred slot, we should
stick to 7:00 utc tomorrow. I don't have access to a conf hosting
service, so I'd prefer skype. Please send me your skype name so that I
can add you to the call. Mine is tvanlessen. If you can easily host
such a conference, please let me know.

Cheers, Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de