ode-dev mailing list archives

From Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE 1.3.5 - Eclipse compilation issue - (import com.sun.mirror cannot be resolved)
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 05:20:26 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.

I have been using Sun JDK 1.6_19, but seemed my JRE path (/usr/bin/java) not
properly set to it, instead it was set to that of Open JDK. I got that
sorted out now.

Previously i was able to get that solved by downloading the missing jar
explicilty added to classpath references as shown in this link : (
http://osdir.com/ml/user.ode.apache.org/2010-12/msg00038.html )

But even after I set my /usr/bin/java to point to SUN JDK, still it seems I
need to add that Jar fie explicitly in order to get the previously mentioned
compile error sorted out. I suspect the reason for that is that, at the time
of generating Eclipse artifacts, my java path was set to Open JDK , and I
might need to regenerate artifacts. is that so?

Another reason for some of the errors is that I have missed the M2_REPO
classpath variable from Eclipse.

Regards
Sajith