ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Rafael R. Aschoff" <roque.raf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To mark request messages
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 14:54:21 GMT
Hi Milinda,
Thank you for you fast reply.
I am sorry, but I did not understand what you mean by "integration layer",
or which one am I using.
My problem is the following:
I want to make annotations in HTTP messages of service invocations.
For instance, I want to include a random number every time a bpel process is
called.

Extrapolating this subject, I am trying for a long time to put buildr to
work (windows). Google return a lot of information of bugs in current
version and compatibilities problems with previous ones. Any ideas of how to
I put this to work? U just want do compile ODE under windows.

Thaks