ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Board report
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:06:59 GMT
Hi ODEers,

its reporting time again, we need to submit the report by end of this
business week. Do you have anything to add to the report?

Besides of that, we're pretty behind with the project branding issues to
be resolved. Here is the last status we reported:

    Project Website Basics : homepage is project.apache.org ✔
    Project Naming And Descriptions : use proper Apache forms, describe
product, etc. ✔
    Website Navigation Links : navbar links included, link to
www.apache.org included ✘
    Trademark Attributions : attribution for all ASF marks included in
footers, etc. ✘
    Logos and Graphics : include TM, use consistent product logo on your
site ✘
    Project Metadata : DOAP file checkedin and up to date ✔

I think we should try to meet these requirements with this report
submission. Are there any takers? If I'm not mistaken, Milinda
volunteered during our last concall. Is this offer still valid? ;)

Cheers,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de