ode-dev mailing list archives

From 赖永浜 <lai1987...@gmail.com>
Subject project of ODE
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 14:07:01 GMT
      Hello ,I am a  master student.Recenrly I am trying  to do some
development on the ODE ,since my graduation thesis is relate to it. I follow
the note(Developing Ode with the Eclipse IDE)  on ODE's homepage .But
finally I found that there's a fair amount of code and projects after
compiled.And in the end of the toturial you said "It's generally recommended
to have a dedicated Eclipse workspace for Ode" .So do you have some toturial
on how to integrate  the projects into one project ?Or do you have the final
intergated project ? If dose ,Could send me that?

Thank you