ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.x branch
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 14:38:38 GMT
Hi Michael,

yes, the 2.0 branch is effectively dead, but not necessarily its
features. We have some homework to do with the 1.x branch since we
need to find a good way to maintain backward compatibility. We're
working on that and once it is finished, we plan to backport features
like extension activities, isolated scopes etc. to 1.x.

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de