ode-dev mailing list archives

From David Arag√£o <davidara...@gmail.com>
Subject QoS monitoring and ScopeCompletionEvent
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 18:09:53 GMT
Hi everyone,

i'm using ODE to collect some informations about QoS
So, at the moment i'm looking for how can i measure the execution time
of the services that compose my process.

To measure the total process time i was using the timestamp of these
processes:
-NewProcessInstanceEvent
-ProcessTerminationEvent

But, to measure the services that compose the process, i was trying to get
the scope timestamp of each service. However, watching the captured events,
 the scopeStartEvent
is sent but the scopeCompletionEvent is not.

I tried some service compositions but the scopeCompletionEvent is never
sent.
Any ideas about this issue?

I'm using ODE 3.2

PS: Any other suggestions about monitoring service compositions are welcome

Thank you