ode-dev mailing list archives

From Nandika Jayawardana <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Evaluating an Xpath expression within a extension activity
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:26:14 GMT
Hi All,

I am currently implementing an extension activity, where I want to evaluate
a xpath expression provided from the extension activity.
My extension activity would look like following.

<bpel:extensionActivity  xmlns:bpel="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"
 xmlns:ext="urn:myext">
  <ext:data>$input.payload/tns:input</ext:data>
<bpel:extensionActivity>

where $input is a variable defined in the BPEL process.  I noted that
ExpressionLanguageRuntime interface provides a number of evaluate methods.
Can someone point to me on how do use these methods within an extension
activity.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Nandika