ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reporting time
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:50:36 GMT
Hi Keheliya,

very cool, thanks. I just started exporting the content from
confluence. I need to tweak some minor fomatting issues first in order
to ease the translation to markdown. The translator is currently not
capable to deal with nested blocks, so code blocks within an info box
do not get translated properly. So after the translation I'd commit
them to SVN and then we can review them step by step. Would be great
if you can help me with that.

I'll get back to you once I have a first bunch of files ready.

Thanks,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de