ode-dev mailing list archives

From fyrachek <fyrac...@gmail.com>
Subject ws bpel 1.1 vs XPath 1.0 vs insertMissingData
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:48:21 GMT

Hi DEV guys !

You have implemented very useful thing : "path specified by the destination
("to-spec") is automatically created, if it doesn't already exist". for this
we need to add 'insertMissingToData="yes"' to copy activity.

I analyzed sources and found that it's implemented only in
XPath20ExpressionRuntime class.
Hence if I'm using bpel 1.1 and XPath 1.0 I'll get selectionFailure if
destination path does not exist.

So the question is : why this behaviour is not implemented for XPath 1.0 ?

It's very interesting for me, because I'm going to implement that.

Thanks for any response.