ode-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Moving to git
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 03:59:23 GMT
Tammo,

Would it be possible to create more than one git repo? At least jacob
should probably reside in a different repo. There are a few reasons for
that:
1. Since git stores the whole repository in the local copy, repositories
should be smaller and self contained.
2. As discussed in a separate thread, Jacob is more frameworky, the bpel
engine is more like an app, they will probably have different lifecycles
and possibly even audiences.

There are a few other less important reasons I could name. Thoughts?

Hadrian

>>> www.facebook.com/waruna.ranasinghe