ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@taval.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Moving to git
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:43:56 GMT
Hi ODEers,

INFRA was kind enough to setup our git repositories. All repos (svn and
git) are now read-only until we confirm that everything is fine. We now
have two git repositories:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ode.git
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ode-jacob.git

We decided to separate Jacob to an extra repository so that it can have a
separate release cycle and can be used by other projects as well. Once
everything is fine, we will remove jacob from the ode.git repository.

Please have a look at both repos and confirm that everything looks fine or
odd (hopefully not).

Thanks,
  Tammo

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com>wrote:

> Here we go: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5751
>

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@taval.de
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > thank you for the votes, if I counted correctly we've got 5 binding PMC
> +1
> > votes, 4+2 non-binding +1 votes from committers+community and no other
> > votes. I think this is enough to get the migration started. I'll keep you
> > posted.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >   Tammo
> >

> > On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM, Waruna Ranasinghe <warunapww@gmail.com