ode-dev mailing list archives

From Dago Pacheco <dago.pach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE and REST >> urgent help
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:49:11 GMT
Hi .... recently I managed to invoke REST ws from an ODE BPEL process using
WSDL 1.1 extensions for REST.  First of all I must say that help from ODe
community for REST invocation is quite bad and I also use those links yo
provide as a start point.
Second, I must warn you that the process is very tricky and IMO it's not
suitable for production environment, so if you are able to use SOAP ws
instead, I would take that way. But if you really need to use REST ws, I
can try to help you.  I'd need you to provide code for:  bpel process, wsdl
file for REST ws and a representation example from your REST ws. (I'd
prefere you to use www.pastebin.com for code shearing)
One important thing to do is to enable login on DEBUG level for ODE.... is
almost imperative for troubleshoot invocation issues.  Right now I don't
remember where and what to modify, but as soon as I get to my home PC I can
help you with that.

Well.... I'll wait for your reply.  Bye