ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE and REST web services
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 18:40:46 GMT
Hi Farida,

ODE's processes can be exposed via an HTTP binding which allows calling
them in an almost restful manner, assuming that the messages are encoded in
XML. JSON or other formats are not supported. When it comes to
orchestration of other services, ODE can use different HTTP verbs.
Unfortunately I have never worked with these BPEL extensions myself. You
could have a look at the testcases TestHttpBindingExt_* at
https://github.com/apache/ode/tree/trunk/axis2-war/src/test/resources/

The following resources may be helpful:
http://www.infoq.com/articles/paul-brown-ode
http://ode.apache.org/wsdl-11-extensions-for-rest.html