ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE developement roadmap
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 13:18:56 GMT
Hi,

thanks for your interest in this, your work on this is highly appreciated.
For a quick start you may look into this thread:
http://markmail.org/message/c4aq7li2p5u4a5kh#. Since this is a rather
complex task, we should discuss the architecture on this list first. I'd
suggest to start the implementation on a git fork/branch and then send us a
patch or a pointer so that we can merge your changes into the main trunk.

Thanks,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de