ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Moving to git
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:08:20 GMT
Hadrian,

I agree, that would be nice to have. I also have difficulties to let ODE
catch up with Servicemix releases, since in most cases the metadata in
bundles are then not up-to-date anymore. It would be great to have an
independent lifecycle for those artifacts, especially for feature.xmls and
other karaf related stuff.

What do others think?

Tammo