ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE Website
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 09:21:42 GMT
Hi devs,

I spent some time over the holidays and finished the migration of the
website. I made the blue header a bit smaller, tweaked the markup and fixed
a bunch of broken (internal) links, so in general the page should have been
improved a bit as well. Please have a look at ode.staging.apache.org and
apply fixes directly to the SVN. I've asked infra to put the new page into
production, so the site should be live soonish.

Happy new year!
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de