ode-dev mailing list archives

From " 毛可" <236571...@qq.com>
Subject Services created by GSOAP cannot be invoked in ODE
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 11:24:11 GMT
Hi, everybody,

We have problems invoking services created by GSOAP in ODE.
The definiton of the service created by GSOAP is available at http://iforum.nju.edu.cn:8188/.

LINE4: "<import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>"

The definition of the process which invokes the GSOAP service is available at http://iforum.nju.edu.cn:8082/ode/deployment/bundles/Test207Invoke-241/Test207Invoke.bpel

We can deploy the process successfully. But when we try to execute this process, it throws
an exception as following:

"NestedIOException: Error reading import file 'file:///.../New?xsd=xsd0': java.io.FileNotFoundException:
...\New?xsd=xsd0"

And then we find the following line in the WSDL of the process:
"<import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" schemaLocation="Test207Invoke?xsd=xsd0"/>"

It means the ODE have changed "schemaLocation=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" to
"schemaLocation="Test207Invoke?xsd=xsd0".
Therefore, "Test207Invoke?xsd=xsd0" cannot be accessed, which is not in the webapp sub-directory
of the tomcat containing ODE.

We hope somebody can tell us how to solve this problem. Thanks!