ode-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Vorobiov <igorvorobio...@gmail.com>
Subject Cleanup problem when service is destroyed with axis2 1.6
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 09:51:37 GMT

Hi,

After migration ODE to axis2 1.6.1 I faced with the service cleanup problem.
The problem is appeared when we redeploy process. After this redeployment
all services are cleaned up and we have only redeployed service.
I've reviewed ode-axis2 sources and found the place where this cleanup is
happened. It is destroyService method of BindingContextImpl class.
There we have axis configuration cleanup(_server._axisConfig.cleanup()) from
axis2-kernel library.
Then I analyzed changes in kernel lib of cleanup() from AxisConfiguration
class (1.3 vs 1.6)  and found that in 1.6 there was added following code :
        if (clusteringAgent != null) {
            clusteringAgent.finalize();
        }
        this.policySupportedModules.clear();
        this.moduleConfigmap.clear();
        this.allEndpoints.clear();
        this.allModules.clear();
 -->  this.allServices.clear();
        this.outPhases.clear();
        this.messageReceivers.clear();
        this.targetResolvers.clear();
        if (this.engagedModules != null) {
            this.engagedModules.clear();
        }
        this.configurator = null;

Seems that we can't call _server._axisConfig.cleanup() when we use axis 1.6.

Is it correct to do cleanup of all axis config instead of cleanup only
related to destroyed service data?
If not then what should we clean for destroyed service?

Thanks,
Igor.