ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying process in the cluster
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 08:21:14 GMT
Hi Sudharma,

what do you expect from the "other nodes deployment"? Compilation is not
needed since the CBP file is written to the (shared) FS. Registration is
also not needed, since it is done via the shared database. So the only
thing that might be needed is to tell the engine that there is a new
deployment. I'd need to check that. If this is needed, I revert my last
statement, then it is perhaps better to just send an event over Hazelcast
to all nodes that the deployment has changed.

Best,
  Tammo

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 10:13 AM, sudharma subasinghe <suba.11@cse.mrt.ac.lk

--