ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process Instance Visualization for Monitoring Console GSoC Summary
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 13:33:54 GMT
Hi Duplex,

thanks for your summary and the links to your contributions. I have
reviewed the results at the pencils down deadline and appreciate your
efforts to document the project results during the remaining days of the
project. I prefer discussing the details of the project results via private
mail, I'll send you and Sathwik an email later today.

If you like to continue contributing to the project, you are more than
welcome.

Best,
  Tammo

--