ode-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Release plans
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 07:31:04 GMT
Dear ODErs,

It's been a while that we did an ODE release. When I look at the JIRAs
tagged with 1.3.7, we have already 28 resolved issues that mainly fix bugs
and stabilize ODE. However, we have two other topics in the queue, first
integrating the new, angular based console, second a new bundling type,
shipping ODE as a standalone fatjar bundled with TomEE.

I'd like to discuss the release plans with you. I tend to delay the release
again and work on including the abovementioned features, as they make
working with ODE more convenient.

WDYT?

Thanks,
  Tammo