ode-dev mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Reporting time
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 06:54:11 GMT
Hi Devs,

Its reporting time and here the update,

- As indicated in the last report about the inclusion of 2 new features,
   we have been working on it, and both the features are completed and are
   now undergoing final integration testing.
   We will start the release process for the new ODE Console sometime
   in this week and post the release of the new Console we will go ahead
   for the ODE release. ODE Console is an independent component and is added
   to the ODE distribution as a dependency.

   a) A new standalone distribution, based on an embedded TomEE and
   b) New angular based console app.

Is there anything that needs to be added, kindly let me know.

regards,
sathwik