ode-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODE 1.3.7
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 13:30:01 GMT
+1 for the release as well.

Sorry for the delay, 4th of July is my excuse :). Release looks good,
tested with Java8. Your notes say that minimum compatibility is JDK 6,
but I wonder if that's still in use and if we shouldn't bump up to JDK 7
or even 8. The new console is nice, I'll have more comments about it in
another thread.

Cheers,
Hadrian