ode-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Hahn" <mhahn....@gmail.com>
Subject ODE Docker container
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 08:12:58 GMT
Hi Sathwik,

thanks for merging the PR regarding the extension activity support.

Locally, I’m using a Docker container for building and testing ODE (based on your buildr
container on Docker Hub).

What do you think about adding a corresponding Dockerfile to the master branch and maybe also
publishing it on Docker Hub so that people that are interested in running ODE can also go
with Docker?

If you like I can prepare a corresponding Dockerfile and create a new PR for it.
I would then use a tomcat-based setup with Java 8, but just let me know if you have other
preferences regarding the setup.

Best regards,
Michael