ode-dev mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE Docker container
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 08:37:00 GMT
Hi Michael,

My buildr docker conatiner is a fork from Tammo's original concept. I do
use the same conatiner to build locally and we have configured the same to
be used on the APACHE CI.

You can find a ci-build.sh under the ode repo.

I locally run as follows.
./ci-build.sh -f Rakefile clean package install test=yes

What is your proposal?