ode-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hahn <mhahn....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WIP] Extension Activity improvements #6
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 18:58:45 GMT
Hi Sathwik,

I missed to add/initialize the new "mustUnderstandExtensions" field
during migration from the old to the new OModel in "OmOld2new.java".
Therefore, the size of the maps was different which results in a
"non-equal" result at the DeepEqualityHelper.

The latest commit should solve the issue and the tests should pass now.

Best regards,
Michael