oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Board report?
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:24:40 GMT
On 10/06/2010 18:14, David Jencks wrote:
> it looks like someone has added some text to the board report at
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2010
>
> but it's pretty sketchy.  I don't see any mailing list discussion of this report, but
maybe I missed something.

I sketched out a basic outline, figuring we'd discuss it here and and
then complete it.

> I like to see these developed in public on the wiki, something like this:  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BeanValidation/June+2010

Fair enough.  We'll do it on the wiki first in future.

> Anyone want to improve our report?

I guess we need to establish what we're reporting first; I'm happy to
write it up afterwards.

Anyone have any thoughts about what our 3 main issues are?

> thanks
> your nit-picking mentor
> david jencks
>

> Current text:
>
> Amber
>
> Amber is a project to develop a Java library which provides an API specification for,
and an unconditionally compliant implementation of the OAuth v1.0, v1.0a and v2.0 specifications.
OAuth is a mechanism that allows users to authenticate and authorise access by another party
to resources they control while avoiding the need to share their username and password credentials.