oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN properties
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:54:17 GMT
Hi Simo,
config attachment didn't appear inside your previous emails (missing also
that wonderful picture of yesterday night :P), I think that attachments are
not allowed inside ML.
However an Apache official SVN EOL style file can be found at [1].
Hope this helps,
Tommaso

[1] : http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt