oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <simo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board report?
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:35:52 GMT
Yep, our three main issues at the moment are :
- Get everyone in to bootstrap the base community
- Discuss on the list what we want to do and how (which components we plan
to develop, accepting code from where etc..)
- Assign each one a piece of it

I hate to say this, but a month to create a user account or a mailing list
is a bit of a problem for the creation of a community and growth of the
foundation itself .. does infra needs more volounteers?

Simone