oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:28:42 GMT
Hi all guys,

> 1. API in "net.oauth." (to be contributed back to the OAuth WG)

My opinion is -1 for the "net.oauth" package since seems to me a
little out of scopes. Please don't take it personally, but AFAIK we're
not allowed to use Apache Incubator as a forge where we could create a
codebase to contribute to some else, maybe our Mentors could explain
us better :(
It would be different if OAuth.net already defined an API spec, like
for example the JAX-RS spec that comes from a JSR.

> 2. Core implementation

does everybody shares the same vision of how modules should be
separated? I'd ask and wait a general consensus before starting
working, as people is used to in Apache...

> 3. Example "instant OAuth server" (.war)

Cool :)