oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API proposal
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:25:44 GMT
Hi Pid,
I did just minor reviews to your proposal (maven and svn stuff only)
and I'd really appreciate if you could, before starting discussing
about/modifying something:

* move to proper 'client' package client-only related stuff (it would
much more clear and easier for me add the server API);
* move your custom XML stuff to a dedicated module, since is not
contained in the spec and doesn't match neither with OAuth Discovery
1.0;
* just write 2 lines on the ML about how the interfaces interact with
each other, something simple like I did in a previous email.

Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/