oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: oxAuth
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:50:12 GMT
I don't know why but Michael's email didn't appear on my filter as
well - investigating.

Feel free to share your thoughts on the ML, no needs to be contacted
privately - there is nothing to hide to the dev community :)

Looking forward to hear more from you, have a nice day!
All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi