oltu-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Id Connect and JWT
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 23:03:57 GMT
Hi Suresh!

thanks a lot for your contributions, much more than appreciated!

We just requested INFRA to migrate our JIRA space from AMBER to OLTU,
as soon as this will be completed we'll start applying patches again.

Thanks a lot for your interest in Oltu, I hope to read more from you!
All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi